Maxwell Farm Community is a new, private Greenville County community located in Simpsonville, SC at the intersection of Maxwell Road and Brown Road in the Five Forks area. It was designed to offer high-end living free of costly amenities that typically come with many subdivisions. Maxwell Farms displays houses of the highest quality, and J. Francis Builders is proud to be a part of their exclusive builder team!
Take a look at the many features offered at Maxwell Farms. If the community is a right fit for you, give us a call or reach out to us online and we’d love to walk you through the seamless process of moving into your dream home!
Maxwell Farm Community features:
- 52 lots for custom designed homes
- 2 cul-de-sacs
- Typical lot width of 100’
- Custom homes from the $500’s
- Easy access to I-385 and I-85
- Close distance to great shopping, dining, and medical care
- 20 minutes from downtown Greenville
- Monarch Elementary, Mauldin Middle, and Mauldin High School school zones
- Community amenities including sidewalks, decorative street lamps and elegant fencing and landscaping
- Special financing options available through the approved builders
- And much more!